Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Today is a good day

Tra-la-la!

My shiny new laptop of joy has just arrived, and it’s going to make everything better. Oh yes. I’m going to write more often, I’ll be more creative, and world peace is surely just around the corner.

It’s a thing of beauty, I’m telling you. Am I regretting not paying the extra £30 to get it in red? No sirree. Black is the new black. Am currently debating whether it’s wise to try and take it home with me tonight, given that I’m off to the pub. Hmm. Maybe I should sack off the pub and go home with my NBF? I’m sure my friends would understand...

This happy event has made me forget all about the horrors of returning to the day job. All is well in the world. (Except from some serious RSI, but I’m choosing to ignore that right now.)


Song of the day:
Supermassive Black Hole, by Muse (THE song of choice for baseball-playing vampires)
Person of the day: Sarah S, who’s looking mighty fine and is super-friendly (All applications for POTD will be considered. Remember: money talks.)

No comments:

Post a Comment