Sunday, September 6, 2009

WANTED!





Have you seen this cat? She may look sweet and innocent/gormless, but she is actually the perpetrator of an unspeakable crime. Approach with extreme caution.

Name: Jem aka The Destroyer

Age: 17 months

Description: er... black with three and a half legs (and a tendency to use her disability to mask the evil within)

Crime: Trespass (onto my laptop when I was in the middle of a VERY tricky re-write. 'Aw,' I thought, 'so cute. She wants to see what I'm writing.' WRONG! The cuteness distracted me from the fact that her paw was on the 'off' button. Seconds later, my screen faded to black. Disaster! Two paragraphs lost. Possibly the two hardest paragraphs in the book. Bad kitty.

Today, I attempt to re-write the re-write. Oh, happy day!


No comments:

Post a Comment