Sunday, April 4, 2010

Contest update

The contest is going SWIMMINGLY! And I'd like to thank all of you who've entered so far for fully embracing my embarrassment. Your support (and mocking, in some cases) makes it all worthwhile. I will endeavour to be as rubbish with the next book so I can hold another contest.

Your guesses have amused me greatly. The lowest guess so far is 37, and the highest is 4680. There's still a week to go so I'll say no more.

A short post today, I'm afraid. Got to go and do birthday things. A cup of tea is beckoning (along with some Cadbury's mini eggs), and a glass or two of champagne will be quaffed in a few hours.

Hope you're all having a lovely weekend. Laters, 'gators.

1 comment:

  1. Well I just did a 'just' count on my ms, and...errr...I'd like to revise my estimate. Upwards. Perhaps to 1998.

    ReplyDelete