Friday, August 20, 2010

My very first interview

Just a short post today, you lucky people. I was interviewed on the Quercus blog, and you can have a look here if you like. I even managed to mention cheese (yes, I'm very proud of myself).


In other news:


1. Someone on TV the other day said 'The sky's your oyster', which made me laugh. A lot.
2. This morning on the tube I sat opposite one man with extraordinary ears, and another with the longest toenails I have ever seen.
3. Today I will be WRITING.


What will you be doing?

3 comments:

  1. I love 'the sky's your oyster'. I may have to nick it.
    I'm taking my son to tennis and my daughter to a theatre workshop. Then I'm shopping for food and cooking food. But I might take the laptop with me and do some writing while the workshop's going on..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keren- Feel free to nick that phrase! It's a gem. Hope you have a fab weekend AND manage to get some writing done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a great interview. :)

    The thing about the tube guy's toenails, on the other hand, is vile. Seriously.

    I have been mostly reading today. This is the life.

    ReplyDelete