Wednesday, June 29, 2011

So what's TORN all about?

Thank you for your lovely comments about the cover!  I seem to have lost the ability to comment on my own blog though, so that's a bit rubbish.

Anyway, I think I posted a little blurby bit aaaaages ago, but they weren't the official wurdz or anything. Here's what's going on the back of the book (probably):

Four girls. One dead body. A whole lot of guilt.


Alice King isn’t expecting the holiday of a lifetime when she sets off with her classmates on a trip to the Scottish wilderness, but she’s not exactly prepared for an experience beyond her darkest nightmares…

Alice and her best friend Cass are stuck in a cabin with Polly, the social outcast, and Rae, the moody emo-girl. Then there’s Tara – queen of mean. Powerful, beautiful and cruel, she likes nothing better than putting people down.

Cass decides it’s time to teach Tara a lesson she’ll never forget. And so begins a series of events that will change the lives of these girls forever...

A compelling story of guilty secrets, troubled friendship and burgeoning love.


Ooh! I want it read it! Oh wait...

9 comments:

  1. Awesome sounds like a must read

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds absolutely awesome! I want to read it for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's definitely going to be a must read!

    ReplyDelete
  4. *squee* Sounds amazing! Can't wait till it's out :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. hmph you really aren't helping my wait for January you know!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That sounds AMAZING! Love the cover too :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooh, it all sounds rather sinister but in a good way... (You know what I mean) The cover is gorgeous too. I've only just seen it. Don't know where I've been this week. Oh wait, yes I do, at work! Summer term craziness!

    ReplyDelete